Lot’s of interesting articles from around the blog world this week. Here are a few that I read.
- THE “WELL, MAYBE…” OF REDEMPTIVE HISTORY by Jason Helopoulos
- When Tolerance Turns To Coerced Celebration by Jennifer A. Marshall
- 5 Myths People Spread About Jesus, Sex and Gay Marriage by Kenny Burchard
- Strengthen the Things That Remain: Human Dignity, Human Rights and Human Flourishing in a Dangerous Age by Al Mohler
- How Not To Debate A Christian Apologist by Rob Bowman
- Examining Ourselves To Death: Evangelicalism’s Preoccupation With Itself by Rob Schwarzwalder
“The things you have learned and received and heard and seen in me, practice these things, and the God of peace will be with you.” Philippians 4:9
If you believe these articles could be helpful for others to read, then love your neighbor as yourself and share it via Facebook, Twitter, or email with the buttons below.
I welcome your reactions and thoughts in the comment section below. Keep your responses mature, reasonable, and constructive.
As always, providing links for your own reading and research is not an endorsement of everything you might find on a site.